Out of the box
The aim of Out of the Box (Mahurangi Vineyards foodbank service) is to bring love and hope to our community. Food not only sustains it also connects people, removes isolation, reduces financial stress and encourages individuals and family units/relationships in a very practical way. This is a tangible way as a church and community at large we can support and encourage people who have hit rock bottom and don’t know where to go or in some cases what to do.
We partner with New World, Warkworth and work alongside many agencies in the Warkworth/Mahurangi area, including:
- Springboard Community Works
- Victim Support
- Waitemata Mental Health Unit – Nursing staff & counsellors
- CAP – Budgeting Service.
- Warkworth/Wellsford Budget Service Inc.
- Rodney Coast Midwives/ Warkworth Birthing Unit
- Church members and members of the public looking out for those in need within our local community
We work on a nomination basis, so, if you are in need, or know of someone who would benefit from this, please contact your local agency or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to offer our support.